All students are required to wear a uniform daily. Any combination of blue, black or khaki bottoms and white, light blue, navy or yellow tops are permitted.
- Young men's shirts must be tucked in, a belt must be worn on the pants, and pants pulled up to the waist.
- Appropriate length for skirts, shorts and dresses (fingertip length)
- No T-shirts
- No bandannas, no scarves (hijabs are allowed), no hats, no hoods
- All uniform attire must be free of writing.
- Jeans are not permitted.
- No jackets, or coats are to be worn inside the classroom throughout the day
- Blue, white or khaki hoodies/sweaters (without writing) are permitted